Monday, April 04, 2005

Safe

I called Tim's company office in Camp Lejeune this morning and talked with a co-worker of his. He confirmed what I was thinking (after I emerged from the initial panic) - that no news is good news. We would have heard something by now if Tim was hurt. Tim's job involves investigating attacks such as these. In Afghanistan last year, he was on the scene at the attack on a security contractor's office in Kabul just after it happened. So, I imagine he is quite busy, and possibly even cut off from email and phones for a while.

I will, of course, keep everyone informed with current information as I get it. Check back here, or call my parents' house, they usually know what's going on.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. Some days, prayer is the only way I can see through to the end of the day.

No comments: