Thursday, May 08, 2008

just pictures

We are finding comfortable routines, so there isn't much to report. Internet isn't being installed until the 19th, so I am at the library again. Our post office box is near here, so I have to come up every few days anyway. The kids are writing postcards to their friends while I write. I see several comments asking about treats from home, so I have set the kids to thinking about anything they might want. We planted some flowers and herbs yesterday and started some vegetable and herb seeds for the plants we couldn't find. I bought peat pots, but no tray, so a pizza box fills the job, with a plastic grocery bag over for the greenhouse bit. Of course the kids helped, and then we cleaned up and watched The Secret Garden movie. Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures...

1 comment:

nana judith said...

HI...thank you for updating..the news and pictures are great. That Nikon D40 produces amazing pictures. We are in the mountains to celebrate your brothers' masters degrees...the cabin is really nice, and the air up here is absolutely wonderful. You will be thought of...love to all...